We all know for a fact that weight loss equals dieting. It’s not new. It’s not rocket science. So what are these little steps towards achieving your goal?
1) Eat a sensible balanced healthy diet consisting of higher protein, lower carbohydrate, enough minerals and vitamins. Do not eliminate your carbohydrate totally for your body requires energy to perform.
2) Eat just the amount your body needs to function well. Excessive eating will undoubtedly lead to excess fat.
3) Eat only healthy food. Avoid food that has high fat content. Cakes, pies, pizzas, pastries,cookie should be eaten sparingly and just occasionally.
4) If you have the habit of snacking when watching tv , try nuts, fresh fruits, or dried fruits like apricots, cranberries, dates but make sure they are not sugared
5) Drink plenty of water at least 8 glasses a day. This helps to flush away the free radicals in your body so it is excellent for your general health as well as giving you a clearer skin complexion. Green tea helps to cut oil so it is good to add that to your regime.
Dieting is always accompanied with exercises. This is quintessential because it helps to tone your muscles besides burning away your body fat. You do not have to do a marathon. Just do it in moderation. Some suggestions of what you can do
1) Take your dog for a walk or even better for a jog for about 45 minutes each day. Now both owner and pet can get trim and fit.
2) Go to the gym at least 3 times a week.
3) Do yoga, pilate exercises, aerobics or just running up and down your staircase when no one is looking!
Whatever you choose to do, as long as you are burning away calories, you will be on your way to achieving that slim figure you have always wanted.